Create 3D polygonal hotspots for krpano!
You can get the addon on Gumroad and pay what you want!
What it does:
- The PolyspotPrinter translates all position information for each point and outputs it as krpano-code in the console
- You can enter a name and a style
- You can print multiple hotspots at once
- You can split 3 dimensional objects into several flat objects
How it works
- create your polygonal hotspot
- the object must contain polygon(s) and be flat (or almost flat)
- select the object and press the ‚Print Points3D‘
Build 3D objects with polygonal hotspots
If your hotspot mesh is not flat, you can split it into several flat objects.
- select the model and press the ‚Split Mesh‘ button
- select all models and hit the ‚Print Points3D‘ button
Some modelling tips
- keep sure your model does not contain unnecessary vertices/edges/faces
- try to use as little geometry as possible
- use ngons (polygons with more than 4 vertices) to avoid unnecessary polygons